View Profile Kettako

2 Movie Reviews

Looking forward to the compete version! Its been amazingly cool to work on this ^_^

I give this animation a 🥖 out of 10
Would do sounds for sexy mimes again lol

You did a great job Derpixon. This project was a blast and I'm proud to have played a part in it!

Derpixon responds:

Thank you so much Kettako!
Just amazing sounds overall, this project wouldn't be complete without your outstanding work!

6 Audio Reviews

Honestly there was something very masterful about the way that clipping happened at the end. It was somehow distorted but very clean lol

mini-island responds:

Lmao thank you so much lol

Just got a chance to see this, and it's honestly one of my favorites from round 1. A cool narrative style that sounds original, solid sound design/mixing, held together by some really pretty melody/harmony writing. I don't always agree with ratings but this deserved it. I eagerly await next rounds submission!

RoachBoarder responds:

Aww thanks!! It really means a lot. I wish you luck in the second round. May it be fun in the end. :)

Great job on the track! The dulcimer was super nice and the 3 act structure really gave some cool contrast. ^_^

I actually really like the second ambient section, gave sone great breathing room, and your use of hemiolas gave some nice material for demonstrating different approaches to composing for "oceanic themes"

DawMii responds:

Hey! Thanks man!!

6 Art Reviews

Turned out great <3
(❁´◡`❁)

A really cool homage to a great title, love it

My favorite holiday for the strongest fairy <3
Thanks for your 9 ball contribution

I write music and sound design for games, animations, and other media.

Male